Flush Metal Partitions ("Flush") is commited to protecting our environment, and realizes that minimizing the environmental impact of our manufacturing process is critical to the future of our planet. In order to meet this commitment, Flush has taken the following environmental initiatives:
- Flush’s steel and stainless steel partitions are manufactured with post consumer recycled materials.
- Flush’s steel and stainless steel partitions are manufactured with post industrial recycled materials.
- Flush finishes all of its steel partitions with high quality, durable rust-resistant powder paint finish that is EPA approved. Flush’s powder paint contains no Volatile Organic Compounds (VOC) or Hazardous Air Pollutants (HAP), and therefore, no toxic fumes are emitted into the atmosphere.
- Flush’s steel and stainless steel partitions are manufactured in Maspeth, New York.
- Approximately 90% of the steel and stainless steel used in the manufacturing of Flush’s partitions is extracted from the United States, and approximately 10% is imported.
Whether it is in the manufacturing process or packaging materials, Flush Metal Partitions continuously explores new ways to be environmentally responsible, in order to create a healthier environment for our community, employees, partners and our clients.
If you should have any further questions, or require further information about Flush’s environmental initiatives, please do not hesitate to contact our Customer Service Department at (718) 784-3380.
Download a PDF of Flush’s LEED information